CHANGES TO IDCFP'S
- What's New -
- Subscriptions based only on what you need. New plans based on the quantity of ranks you look up each quarter.
- Access to current ranks anytime during the quarter as well as the ability to purchase historical data.
- Easier navigation and more user-friendly search parameters.
- The ability to create watch lists each quarter that can be modified and customized*
- Create and share watch lists with members of your team*
- The ability to upload institution lists into the portal*
- The ability to set rank alerts*
*Available with enhanced or premium subscription plans
Customers with an existing annual subscription have been converted to a plan inclusive of existing features of your subscription. At the end of your existing subscription, you will be required to choose a new plan that fulfills your requirements.
If you have feedback about the portal, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.
- Help Center/FAQs -
See the videos below to answer frequently asked questions about how to use the portal. Double-click on the video to enlarge it and display it in full screen mode.
How do I search for an institution?
What are IDCFP's new pricing plans?
How do I purchase a Premium Plan?
How do I purchase an Enhanced Plan?
How do I purchase annual or quarterly access to a single institution?
How do I create a Watch List?
How do I create multiple Watch Lists and navigate between lists?
How do I update my Watch List each quarter when new ranks are published?